This infographic provides you with our top ten recommendations for successful online research projects. It is easier than you might think.
- Get an overview of the offer – Try to get everything provided from a single source and there is less to worry about.
- Evaluate the quality of the provider panel
- Check the price-performance graphic – The pure cost per interview is no valid indicator for the services behind every interview.
- Give your fieldwork provider as much information as possible – Only then they can offer the best solutions and avoid bad surprises
- Do not forget the details – small difference, big impact: time, budget and resources.
- Create a real online questionnaire – multi-media, filters, graphical elements, etc.
- Think about the respondents when creating the questionnaire – put yourself in the role of the respondent. Does the filter make sense? Are the questions relevant to you?
- Take your time – with only an extra week project time you can significantly enhance the quality of your data without any financial burden.
- Have a conversation about the sampling – preferably on a daily basis
- Feel free to give feedback about the work
We will be happy to guide you through the process and help you to get the best out of your research project.